Jan 3, 2010

Learning cards!


Our boys, especially Craig love to play with some of my craft stuff. Craig really likes to point and name the dozens of different punched animals that I have so when I was trying to think of a project using my new Fox and Friends stamp set from the new holiday mini, learning cards came to mind. This is what I came up with, sorry the pictures aren't that great, I laminated the cards with my new laminator my wonderful husband got me for Christmas! Now they are sticky finger proof, yey! Each card is 3 3/4" x 3 3/4". I used the Big shot along with the Naturally Serif and the Little Leaves dies, a few different punches and the Forest Friends stamp set along with the Fox and Friends stamp set. I like how they turned out and so did both the boys, I have enjoyed flipping through with Craig while we name, pick out and make some animal noises. I look forward to making more cards to add to this book. I think my next set of learning cards is going to be numbers, I am so happy that both our boys are so interested in learning.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing, will have to make a set for my 2 yr. old Great Granddaughter.
    Pat Wilkinson

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea Tammy! They look stunning and very professional. Cant wait to see your numbered ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards, Tammy. My boys would love a set of those! :-)

    ReplyDelete