Jan 24, 2010

Grrreat!

I have been trying to justify putting in an order for new stamp sets. I feel like I just have to have so many sets and then I use them a couple of times and then they collect dust on my shelf because I get something new. So I have decided that before I allow myself to order more I am going through all of my sets I haven't used for a while and making something with them. I guess I will be busy working away over the next little while because I really really really want to get some new stamp sets!

Todays card features Under the Stars, I will probably use this set lots in the summer for scrapbooking our camping trips. I decided to pair up Soft Suede and Barely Banana and am quite pleased with the outcome. I stamped the bear on watercolor paper, it is really nice paper to color on with markers and you get a quarter of the streaks you would get on card stock. It also looks great to color the image in with the markers and then lightly brush the aqua painter over it for a watercolor look.

Thanks for stopping by and have a grrreat day!

No comments:

Post a Comment