Jan 21, 2010

Pun Fun!


I was going through my stamp sets trying to decide which set I wanted to make a card with and I came across Pun Fun. This was one of my first stamp sets I bought and when I come to think of it, I really haven't used it very much. I think I might make my next few cards with it. Don't you think this is a great layout, I got my idea from a card on page 60 of the Idea book and catalogue.

To make todays card you need an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2" piece of Black c/s, a 5 x 3 3/4" piece of Old Olive, 3 x 2 3/4" piece of Bordering Blue and a 2 3/4 x 2 1/2" watercolor paper. I colored the edges of the Hippo in with bordering blue marker and then used an aqua painter and brushed from the outside in to spread the color. The bow is Old Olive, the ears are pretty in Pink, the toes are barely banana and the ballon is Real Red. I used 3 Black brads and 5/8" grosgrain Basic Black ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment