Jan 10, 2010

Vintage Vogue Gift Box!




I liked the card I posted the other day using the new Vintage Vogue stamp set so I decided to make a box set with a similar look. I created this box on my own to fit four 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" cards with envelopes, a notebook and a matching pen. I think this would make an excellent gift, I know I would like something like this! The second picture shows how I finished off the insides of the cards and the notebook. My color choices were Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry, I really think these colors compliment each other. To get the two colors for my stamped images I first stamped using the Crushed Curry ink pad and then used a sponge dauber with Melon Mambo around the edges of the stamp. I chose Melon Mambo instead of Pumpkin Pie because I see a hint of Melon Mambo in the DSP and mixing those two colors basically made Pumpkin Pie and left very little Melon Mambo. I picked up the notebook at the dollar store
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I love your color combo.
    How do you decorate the notebook?
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete