Jan 11, 2010

Mmm, bubble gum!


I was feeling colorful today so I decided to use lots of Bold Brights with my new Something Sweet stamp set from the Occasions Mini. I had a completely different project in mind and when I went to make it I couldn't find something I needed so hopefully tomorrow I will have a chance to make it, now all I have to do is remember the project!

Want to make this card?
Here is what you need
Something Sweet Stamp Set
5 1/2" x 8 1/2 " and a 2" x 3/4" Real Red
3 1/2" x 2 1/2" Pumpkin Pie and Yo Yo Yellow
1 1/2" x 4 1/2" Tempting Turquoise and Green Galore
2 1/2" x 4" and 1 3/4" x 1/2" Whisper White
3 3/4" x 5" Whisper White for inside
1/4" Real Red Grosgrain ribbon
ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Yo Yo Yellow, Green Galore and Pixie Pink

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment